Tuesday, September 25, 2007

My work is almost done!


He said...


When Jenny left to Shanghai, I promised Jenny that by the time she comes back, I will be finished with my bike project! So I won't have to worry about it when I start working.

Well! It's almost done! I truly feel like I can finish it before Jenny comes back. Hopefully it can be a big surprise for her!
Well, maybe not big but a surprise nonetheless. :b
Sanding off the clear-coat, fixing the cracked fairings, primer, wet sanding and masking and painting and masking and painting.... it took me more than a month to get to this stage.
Now, I am almost done! The bike will look like the one in the picture "RC211V"but instead of orange and red, I will have Brilliant blue and Navy Blue. It will look nice!

Also, I need to put special decals on it to make it truly mine. Maybe a character graphic of me and my baby. Any ideas?



No comments: