Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Introduction

WE SAID...

First of all, let me introduce you to whom this blog belongs to.

The blog is dedicated to Jenny and me, DK.

I, DK, am terribly in love with Jenny and I am destined to make this blog as nice as Jenny would like before she comes back.

Right now Jenny is in Shanghai so I will be posting for the next two weeks but as soon as she comes back, this will be our little diary/ photo album.

Maybe, this can be a present for her. Like a welcome home gift... (aside all the posts about my bike) hehe

.......................................................................^^..................^^...................................................................

So ladies and gentlemen, here I present to you, Jenny and DK! We welcome you!

No comments: