Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Delayed indefinitely

HE SAID...


Wow...


I tried to call my supervisor but he never picked up the phone. I left him phone messages and emails to no avail.

So I called the office and the head of the recruitment said the project I was supposed to participate in has been indefinitely delayed.


What the hell does that mean? I have been waiting for this job for a month! God dang it! It would have been super nice on my resume...
So I decided to find other jobs while I wait for this "indefinite delay".. hew...
Well, this is all a good experience. I can always find a nice job. I just hate delays. Be on time! God dang it!
Maybe this is a sign.
A good sign. I will never hire types of people whom I had to deal with for the past month.
Makes me a strong man.
Rant over.

No comments: