Friday, October 10, 2008

Google 'DK Jenny Happy'!

"Hello! Abyo~!!!~!Helllloooo~!~!!!!!!"

Yes I am back to good ol' English. It's because I just realized how millions of our viewers would be bummed out if I just write in Korean all the time.

OK first things first, Google: "Dk Jenny Happy". It's kinda amazing how such beautiful sweet words can be googled and lead you to this blog where I can atest my love to Jenny all the time without people hating on me. :b

Yeah! So Google "Dk Jenny Happy" if you want to come visit us here.

I will post these some other places too. It's about time the world knows about our love.

Oh yeah. I LOVE YOU BABY! YAY! GO US! You are my princess and I will make you the happiest potato ever!




If you don't google 'DK Jenny Happy', I will stay in this pose till next Tuesday!

No comments: