Monday, November 19, 2007

WooHoo!!!

She said..

my baby did it!!!!!
Dk passed the bar this friday!!! YAY!!!! congratulations baby!!!
I'm so proud of you!!!! You make me the happiest and the luckiest girl, and I'm so happy that I could be here celebrating this great moment with you..

He deserves it cuz he worked so hard despite all the drama that I caused him..
Part of me was worried that he wouldn't make it because of me..
Looking back, I can't believe how immature I was to be giving him so much stress and pressure, like he didn't have enough already.
I was impatient and selfish... It's kind of late now, but I'm sorry for giving you such a hard time when I should've been comforting you instead.
But now it's all good cuz you're my boy genius and you passed no matter what kind of obstacles you had around you.

Now it's beginning of our new chapter!!
I promise that I will try to understand and listen to you better and so many things that I need to improve myself to be the best for you.. because you always do so much for me.

watch out everyone!! it's DK the attorney at law!!! hehe <3


No comments: