Friday, November 16, 2007

Tis' Done!! BLUE REPSOL CBR 600RR!!!!

HE ACCLAIMED!

It's done! My baby is done!!

It's the Blue Repsol CBR 600RR! I know the name is a mouthful but whenever I say it, it gives me chills. I love the color scheme. It took me about a month and half but I am happy with the result.

I can't wait to give Jenny ride in the back with this bike. I also have a secret for her.
I will reveal the secret as soon as I surprise her with it.

Meanwhile, enjoy the pics.



It's I and my bro hitting up the Ortega Highway today. The curves were very nice and some of the roads were super clean; however, the construction being done there was pretty bad and I was stuck in the construction zone for almost an hour!!!

BTW, my knee was literally 5 inches off the ground. Getting closer and closer to my own nirvana.

Thanks to my bro who dragged me to the canyon.

Here is the link from 600rr.net
http://www.600rr.net/vb/showthread.php?t=92510

No comments: